Stop worrying when deciding what accessories should you used every time you go out and identify what type of jewelry looks best on you. Whether you are attempting an important event or picking your kids from school jewelry should be an essential on your wardrobe; same as choosing your clothes, wearing jewelry has a huge influence on the face features and skin tone; it also will absolutely help if you consider which ones fit your figure. Jewelry has always made women feel beautiful and confident. The significance of fine jewelry lies on its ability to highlight your natural beauty and it’s used as an expression of the personality. The following tips will help you choose the jewelry you have to buy based on the color of your skin and face shape.
What to wear according to your skin tone and face shape
First you would have to define your skin tone on the following categories.
Cold: People with cold skin tones can see pink tones when they look in the mirror. Most people have cold tone, including people with dark brown skin. A cold skin tone person will look perfect with silver, platinum and white gold jewels that include stones like white pearls and diamonds. You will find beautiful options on Cartier and Lovelink by Aagaard collections.
Warm: People with warmer skin tones can see yellowish or golden peach tones when they look in the mirror. People with lighter skin usually do not have warm skin. A warm skin tone person will look perfect with gold, pewter, brass and copper jewels that include stones like coral or pearls with golden tones. The colors of the stones should focus on earth tones and browns, oranges, greens, yellows, coral and turquoise. You will find wonderful options on Pandora and Rebecca collections.
Define your face shape:
- Heart Shape: Choose long earrings that help lengthen the face. Short necklaces help soften the sharp contrast and angle of the chin.
- Round/Square Shapes: Choose earrings with elongated shapes such as ovals or angular shapes like rectangles. Square faces look great with teardrop earrings. Look for necklaces that lengthen your face, normally extending beyond the neckline.
- Rectangular Shape: Choose them short or rounding to contrast the elongated shape of the face. Look for short necklaces if you have a long neck.
- Oval Shape: Long earrings (but not too long), if possible with an angular shape. Necklaces can be either very long or very short.·
- Heart Shape: Choose long earrings that help lengthen the face. Short necklaces help soften the sharp contrast and angle of the chin
We hope this has helped you! Come visit our exquisite world at Exquisite Jewelers where you will find an exclusive collection of designer jewelry. We offer trending pieces and excellent services so if you’re looking to buy fine jewelry pieces, contact us! (305) 599-8707
- Breitling Watches
- Cartier Jewelry
- chanel watches
- hublot watches miami
- IWC Watches
- Men's Jewelry
- Men's Watches
- Michael Kors
- Panerai Watches Miami
- Raymond Weil
- Rolex Watches
- TW Steel
- Uno de 50
- Women's Jewelry
- Women's Watches